This is one of the best dips I have ever had. Every time I make it someone says how it taste like Pizza Hut pizza. I have to agree although I am not sure how. I have served it several ways with EVOO / garlic rubbed toasted french bread and soft slices french bread. Soft is my personal preference it is not only easier to eat but more like pizza crust.
If you try only one new recipe this year make this the one!
- 4 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- green pepper
- black olives
- french bread slices
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream mayonnaise, 1/2 cup mozzarella and parmesan and spread it across the bottom of a pie plate.
- Spread the pizza sauce on top and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella and top with the toppings.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven until the bubbling and the cheese has melted and turned golden brown on top, about 20 minutes.
- keep warm and serve with bread.