My daughter and I went fall clothing shopping yesterday. (When did my newly 9 year old become a teenager?) She is all about fashion and color. So this morning she asked if I would give her a fall manicure. She wanted something a little fun so we went to Pinterest where we found a image of owl fingernails. She was so excited!!
We used Gelish polish with a LED light so we had very little dry time so it didn’t even take any time.
- All I did was make a the brown background leaving the top polish free in a arch so it looked like ears, then we put it under the LED light to dry.
- I then painted the belly color and back under the light.
- Next I used a wood fingernail stick and dark brown to make the dots
- Then I did the same with the yellow and orange with the sick and put under light to dry.
- I then put black dots in the eyes and dried.
- Last was a top coat.
I can’t believe how cute they turned out. She loves them and once again I am the best mom in the world.