My daughter had to have the Hello Kitty foaming hand soap the last time we went shopping. This morning we ran out and only had the regular soap refill. What was I to do???? I remembered seeing on Pinterest that by adding water you can make it work. I went back and looked at a few pins and thought I would give it a try.
What to do:
- Fill about 1/5 to 1/4 of the way with soap.
- Then add water slow so it does not foam.
- Leave space at the top for the pump.
- Replace lid and shake well.
- Pump a few times and done.
This worked great!!!