I love parties, decorating, and cheap and easy projects. After typing in DIY on pinterest this pin caught my eye and I am so glad it did. My total cost to make this one was $5.00 that was it! I had spray paint and glue already and everything else was purchased at the dollar tree.
I forgot to take photos of the items used and wish I would have because the change a little glue and spray paint amaze me sometimes.
- 3 platters (silver dollar tree platters)
- 2 clear glass candle stick holders (dollar tree)
- spray paint in any color
- hot glue
- spray paint trays and candle stick holders
- hot glue top of 1st tray to upside-down candle stick “top”
- glue “bottom” of candle stick and place next tray on top
You can do any color combo you can think of, the possibilities are endless.
I made one for a birthday party also.