This Jello is great you can pick the colors that work for what you’re doing.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lemon Jell-O
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lime Jell-O
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cherry Jell-O
- 2 (3 ounce) packages blue raspberry Jell-O
- 24 ounces evaporated milk (3/4 cup for each flavor of jello used)
You can use any variety of jello you want and as many as you want.
Use 1 box of jello with 3/4 cup boiling water and 3/4 cup cold water.
Mix well and pour into a container.
Let set a little awhile.
The next layer consists of the other box of same flavor jello, but this time combine 3/4 cup boiling water and let that sit for a while and when a little cool, add 3/4 cup evaporated milk and mix together and pour onto the 1st layer